Sunday, April 10, 2011

40 Hours After First Fraxel Treatment

I was a little suprised I woke up swollen again today. The swelling is now generalized and not just mostly in my eye sockets (glass half full). Redness reduced tremendously. No bad side effects on this treatment. My skin is starting to feel like alligator skin so I am guessing it is about to start peeling. Yah..I guess. You can see the generalized dry, flaky look all over my face. I had just mosturized! Soaks it up like a sponge.

I do plan on working tomorrow. I will draw the mini blinds and keep my door shut most likely. I am not really vain, but not necessarily wanting a big display of my Fraxel at work you know. I will probably be sloughing skin all day. I hope we do not have meetings but have a feeling we will. Oh boy.

I will upload a picture a bit later this morning. I am having coffee now and need to get awake a bit more. I am not in pain or anything at all. I am getting itchy though. I really do not like scratching my face so I try to use a rubbing techinque with the back of my hand so I don't put a big scratch on my face.

More later with photos.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom! I'm glad you are beginning to peel already, that means you are one day closer to finishing this week long recovery! You are such a trooper! Btw readers, if you're confused like I was, I signed up for a blog in order to comment, it was pretty painless. I couldn't figure out how to comment without getting a personal blog.

    ReplyDelete