Sunday, June 19, 2011

3rd Fraxel Treatment Day 2

This is day 2 after my third fraxel treatment. I wish these pics did my face justice, but they just don't. I look really brown today and if you get up close you can see the skin is very dry and looking like it is about to peel, but I don't. I am still swollen generalized so I don't really smile much in the right afte pics. By day three the swelling is down and the redness has almost gone away; or at least enough to cover it up with make up to go to work.

I will post daily pics this week. Donna

1 comment:

  1. I hope Fraxel will provide you great results as it happened in my case, and don't worry about the dry skin because your doctor will give you a cream that will fix this problem right after the last session.
    During my Fraxel Toronto treatment I had problems with local redness too, but the doctor explained me that this is the most common side effect of the treatment that unfortunately can't be avoided. The good news is that the redness will pass and you'll get the look you always wanted:)

    ReplyDelete