Saturday, June 18, 2011

3rd Fraxel Treatment Day After


Well, I had my 3rd fraxel treatment done yesterday afternoon. It went well. It is getting more tolerable each time because I know what to expect. I count the passes over my face and know how many I have left and the sequence in which they fall. That seems to distract me during the treatment. I uploaded a pic and it is not that good because you can't see the swelling and redness too much. My eyes are puffy today underneath and around my mouth. Generalized redness, as usual.

This will be my weekend to stay indoors until work on Monday. I just keep the make up off my face and wash it three times a day and apply my creams for the first few days. Can't really do this three times a day while working though so it goes down to two times a day during the week.

My skin feels scaly today but that is normal. So far so good! I will take daily pics this time since my phone got replaced and I have a camera that is compatable with this site. That's all to report today!

No comments:

Post a Comment